This blog is all about spreading joy, and so I must share that I have discovered a fail-proof recipe for bliss.
Fail-proof Recipe for Bliss
Foofy Orange Dress (Target – $15)
Black Cardigan (Target – $12)
Striped Leggings (St. Vincent De Paul’s Thrift Store – $2)
Black Headband (Target – $5)
1. Conceive a female child in mid-January.
2. Give birth to an exceptionally adorable baby on October 31st.
3. Love and nurture her (try not to worship her).
4. Buy her a foofy orange dress and striped leggings for her first birthday.
5. (Optional serving suggestion) Take her to a capable photographer and publish the pics on your blog.
Author’s Note: While carrying your baby around in her foofy orange dress, you will feel the weight of her cute, warm body underneath the foof, and you’ll get a little thrill. “When have I had this feeling before,” you’ll ask yourself. Then you’ll remember. You were six or seven years old and it was Christmas morning. You were holding your gorgeous new doll and thinking, “I can’t believe she’s really mine!”
Photos by Royal S. Cardon.